Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Clean Up


Mold was found after boxes were removed from the top of the closet. High levels of moisture in the room helped feed the mold. SERVPRO of Monterey Peninsula was ... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


Small kitchen fire caused by a pot left on the stove. The homeowner caught the fire before it had a chance to spread. No one was hurt. Fires are usually an unpl... READ MORE



Flooded Room at a Business


This business was flooded due to ground water. A few inches of water rushed through the back room and into the main building. Within three days we had the busin... READ MORE



Flooded Room


This room was flooded as a result of storm and a water build up that filled the room up with about 14 inches of water. After the room was emptied and the drying... READ MORE



Kitchen Smoke Damage


This kitchen was badly damaged by the smoke that was caused by the small house fire. Black soot can get everywhere and in-between everything. The kitchen applia... READ MORE



Mold Clean Up


The walls in this room were infested with mold, many parts had to be taken out. The walls and flooring had to be cleaned and tested in order to make sure that t... READ MORE



Kitchen Leak


The water line underneath the dishwasher had a leak in it and flooded the whole kitchen floor. The wood flooring had to be completely taken out because the wate... READ MORE



Air Duct Importance


A dirty air duct can be hazardous to your everyday respiratory health. It is really important to check your air duct once in a while to make sure no build up is... READ MORE



Soot Cleaning


The bathroom was damage by a small fire and everything needed cleaning. The walls and bathroom tiles were heavily coded with soot. All the grout in-between the ... READ MORE



Crawlspace


There was mold seen in the crawl space of this home, SERVPRO of Monterey Peninsula was able to remediate the mold successfully and ensure that the infestation s... READ MORE